Server Response Error

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by wissemslimi974, Dec 11, 2018.

1. wissemslimi974

wissemslimi974 Boxer

Hi all
    Sorry for posting this again but it s been 4 days now and i still can't use buildbox because of the server response error, I've already contacted the support team, checked my internet connexion, DNS, VPN, restart my computer and router, Firewall, uninstalled buildbox, deleted the eightcell folder... but still nothing changed
    Please if anyone had faced this problem before ,maybe he can share the solution he find to solve this issue.

Attached Files:

justforward likes this.
  2. steves

steves Boxer

I Get that everytime i start 3... most of the time a reboot fixes it.. but consistent

3. justforward

justforward Avid Boxer

Same problem on PC. On the first launch it says server communication error, on the second it says modules error without server communication error, but still not able to use Buildbox. Contacted @Buildbox support, but they didn't help me to resolve that. Who we can tag here, so they will pay more serious and careful attention to that issue?

4. PunkPuffin

PunkPuffin Avid Boxer

This doesn't really help but I contacted support the other day about an issue with server communication. My issue was more around when my Mac wakes up from sleep mode and there can be many 10s of message boxes I need to close.

I write software that has licence checks and we require a check every 30 days not all the time. I suggested that maybe this is a possibility for BuildBox to make it a bit more user friendly. We shall see if they do anything with it. It seems like it is being mentioned more and more as an issue.

5. andre_sprs

andre_sprs Serious Boxer

They already stated that they will not change this at all. It's a take it or leave it situation.

Rusted likes this.
  6. Renel Demary

Renel Demary Boxer

did anyone find a solution to that " server communication error" ? if yes, please share. I contacted Buildbox support but I got no reply, it's been a week now.