Running Brickman - Android

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by Muris01, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Muris01

Muris01 Boxer

Hello people,

Let me present you my first ever android game, that i've made solely with buildbox plus licence.
    Running Brickman simple run and jump game, the point is to choose right paths, collect coins and avoid enemies. Game contains several characters that can be unlocked with collected coins and each character has one unique ability, google leaderboards serve as the competition part of the game and that's about it.

It would be great if you can download it and let me know what you think, positive or negative feedback anything is good.

Google play store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.brickgames.runningbrickman

Please bear in mind that i've previously never created a game for anything, so when i succeeded with Buildbox it was amazing accomplishment especially since i have created Running Brickman within 15 days.

Now i upgraded my licence and started working more seriously on my next game which i hope is going to be something unique on the smartphone gaming market.

For those that are thinking if they should start using Buildbox i strongly suggest it, start with simple 15$ licence see how it goes and then upgrade if you get new ideas.

For first time users, visit official Buildbox youtube channel and watch closely these series of videos here:

Watch closely, pause the video and try it for yourself, understand how everything works and then start working on your first game. :)

Okay, that was maybe too long post in the showcase part of the forum. In any case, thanks for reading.

Best Regards
    Muris

2. Lamora

Lamora Avid Boxer

For the first game really nice, character looks more like swiming then jumping but cool :)
    Also put your You Tube link here ;)

3. Muris01

Muris01 Boxer

Hey Lamora,

Thank you very much for your feedback. It was my first attempt and is based on a flappy bird mechanics with few exceptions in my game where character is automatically moving if it hits the bottom.

Here is the video of previous version of the game:

In current version there are several additions. :)

Thank you once again.
    Cheers.