Reward Video Ads

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Cristian, Aug 27, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Cristian

Cristian Avid Boxer

Hi All,

Working on my 1st game and I would like to add a video reward to get coins. I managed to do the action and making it as a reward video, selected heyzap. But I don't find where to enter the amount that user will get once video ended? Is this somewhere on buildbox or in another place outside buildbox?

Newbie here :)
    Cheers,
    C

2. runrollgames

runrollgames Boxer

Don't waste your time on it. Believe me, it gona waste you lot of time as there is perfect tutorial available. Just forget about reward video ads and continue with rest of the game ..

3. Cristian

Cristian Avid Boxer

@runrollgames Thanks for the input. nevermind. I found something and will follow that to see what happens. Cheers

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
  4. Nihat

Nihat Serious Boxer

Hi Cristian, for me rewarded videos are really good for earning money in your game.
    In order to put rewarded video button in your game you should follow the below mentioned rules.
    Drag a .png format image to your game and drop it to action. Then delete it from scene because we don't need it there. At the left side click to action. You will see there that dragged image (now it is an action). Click to that action, at the right side you will see action type. Select your action type as coin. Then go to the Main map and select the UI which you want to put your rewarded video button and then drag an image to purchase button. At the right side you will see action selection. Select that coin animation. Also change monetisation properties to rewarded video and change other monetisation properties as you want

5. Cristian

Cristian Avid Boxer

@Nihat Muradzade

Thank you for your help. Just started and all this is new for me, still learning as I build my game. Doing things on the fly :)

Cheers,
    C

6. Nihat

Nihat Serious Boxer

If you will have any questions do not hesitate to write me. :)

7. ramiucef

ramiucef Avid Boxer

hi Nihat , is it worth to use heyzap for rewarded videos and also ads , or should i use only admob ?

from your experience , what's the best ?

8. Nihat

Nihat Serious Boxer

Hi @ramiucef, i am not the best person to answer this question.
    I didn't took my comp with me so i cannot say exacty but i think you can only choose heyzap for rewarded videos. I read information from different sources and i think admob is ok. It is too hard to say that X ad network is the best. Here the word best can be changed by different factors. Again, i am not the best person to aswer this question. Search community, there are lots of threads about this theme.

ramiucef likes this.
  9. anngelinoo

anngelinoo Avid Boxer

Follow this tutorial

10. niketanbalar

niketanbalar Boxer

Hi All,

Working on my 1st game and I would like to add a google admob video reward to unlock my game characters. so how??? can i