Project Not Loading Error

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by brecon1313, Sep 10, 2022.

1. brecon1313

brecon1313 Boxer

I am working on a simple game as a present for my cousin this Christmas. I was working on it last night when I went to save. It got to the end of the save bar and crashed. I tried to open it again but it came up with this message:

Error On Load
    Could not load at this time, please try again later.

I restarted the program multiple times and restarted my computer, but it will not open. I do not currently have a working backup and wanted to know if this has happened before and if there is anything I can do to save the project. I emailed Buildbox Support yesterday and have not gotten anything back yet. Does anyone know how to fix this or how to get ahold of Buildbox Support?

I am using Buildbox 3 Version 3.5.0 on a 2D world if that helps in any way.

Thank you!

2. brecon1313

brecon1313 Boxer

Buildbox Support got back to me and we figured out the problem. Thought I'd post the solution just incase anyone experiences this in the future. Buildbox automatically makes back ups of your projects, so you can just use one of those. Just go to File, Open Backup and one should be listed in the drop-down. Hope this helps!

Attached Files:

3. deyren

deyren Boxer

thanks for the solution it may help others