Please Help !!

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Gergis Fawzy, Oct 12, 2017.

?

How Can I ?

1. Update lib files ?

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Else ?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Gergis Fawzy

Gergis Fawzy Boxer

Anytime I try to upload a game on the play store ,I get his message :

Hello Google Play Developer,

We rejected Diggin man, with package name XXXXXXX, for violating our Malicious Behavior or User Data policy. If you submitted an update, the previous version of your app is still available on Google Play.

This app uses software that contains security vulnerabilities for users or allows the collection of user data without proper disclosure.

Below is the list of issues and the corresponding APK versions that were detected in your recent submission. Please upgrade your app(s) as soon as possible and increment the version number of the upgraded APK.

Vulnerability APK Version(s) Deadline to fix
    Libpng library

The vulnerabilities were fixed in libpng v1.0.66, v.1.2.56, v.1.4.19, v1.5.26 or higher. You can find more information about how resolve the issue in this Google Help Center article.

4 09/21/2016
    To confirm you’ve upgraded correctly, submit the updated version of your app to the Play Console and check back after five hours to make sure the warning is gone.

While these vulnerabilities may not affect every app that uses this software, it’s best to stay up to date on all security patches. Make sure to update any libraries in your app that have known security issues, even if you're not sure the issues are relevant to your app.

Apps must also comply with the Developer Distribution Agreement and Developer Program Policies.

If you feel we have made this determination in error, please reach out to our developer support team.

Best,

The Google Play Team

how can I fix this problem ????

2. noahcdesign

noahcdesign Avid Boxer

Hey Gergis!
    I myself had this problem first time uploading my app to the google play store. I fixed it by updating buildbox to a newer version (currently using 2.2.8). If that does not fix it you can download this zip file ( https://goo.gl/MNNsQd ). There are 2 folders (jni and libs). Put them into your exportet android folder of your game and click on replace files. If you select your the project in eclipse and export it, it should work just fine.

- Noah

Christoph likes this.
  3. Gergis Fawzy

Gergis Fawzy Boxer

If I'm using Android Studio , Is there any different ??

4. Gergis Fawzy

Gergis Fawzy Boxer

I can't Open the Download page ! :/

5. noahcdesign

noahcdesign Avid Boxer

Christoph likes this.
  6. Gergis Fawzy

Gergis Fawzy Boxer

Hi ,

Now google play accept it but it make my game changes in the graphics and it makes the game very slow , If there is any suggestions to solve this kind of errors ????