Ok So, How Do You Do This Now?

Discussion in 'Buildbox 3.0' started by AnonymouXX, Dec 30, 2019.

1. AnonymouXX

AnonymouXX Boxer

I have 3d experience, node experience and game engine experience to a minimum level, I haven't used them a lot cuz i haven't had a good computer to use any of them :(

I do love buildbox alot!! but I think it doesn't even know me yet.. by know me I mean.. I don't know how it works. I looked at all the tutorials and been searching for more but all is from months ago...
    also i will love to know how do I get my character to move with a joystick instead of only moving forward/backward or only side to side. I saw a joystick UI node, but there was no joystick UI button on the UI screen :( and I already have my cute little terrain that I self modeled and hand painted in blender as well as exported it into buildbox and I was so proud of myself that I did it and it worked but now it's blocking me from advancing in my game development :oops: also when I press forward it just floats in the air if it's going up a hill and it won't go down... it'll just float until I let it go. I troubleshooted this by using collide node and it only worked once.. meaning i only got to move with 1 collide and that was all, no buttons worked again and I know it's not buildbox's fault.. it's mine.. i just don't know how to communicate with it the way I do with blender :(