My Game Is Stopping From Working After I Published It On Google Play

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by PlayMaker, Aug 8, 2020.

1. PlayMaker

PlayMaker Boxer

Hello guys ! After i finished making my 2D game when i install it after i signed it apk it work perfectly om my phone but after i published it on google play it doesn't work plz help

Attached Files:

2. 721c63e946

721c63e946 Boxer

I just published my first game to Google Play on Thursday after a long time working on the project, however it is still not visible on Google Play, despite most places saying 24 hours MAX on the listing.

It's not that it's not on search, if I go to the exact package URL, or even click the link in the play console to "View on Google Play", I get a URL not found error.

192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1 jpg to pdf

3. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

I once had the same problem and spent hours searching for errors. Check if there is a space in the advertising link from your provider. For me it was because I had a space at the end of the links. I deleted it and everything worked.

4. UNLEFT

UNLEFT Boxer

How have you fix it, I am also struggling with this problem.After this whole lockdown when my school was closed me and my younger brother made a game together, we also publish it in play store and get the same error.
    And I am not using any kinds of ads in my game and my buildbox version is 2.3.3
    I have also attached the error screenshots which I have seen in my play console account.

5. UNLEFT

UNLEFT Boxer

Here are the screenshots

Attached Files: