Mapping Siri Remote In Buildbox

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by andreas_kviby, Jun 29, 2016.

Tags:
  1. andreas_kviby

andreas_kviby Avid Boxer

Hey all!
    I am trying to map the Siri Remote in my BB 2 game to the Apple Siri Remote but no matter what I can't manage to get it right. Anyone out there that has managed to accomplish this?

I can see in debug mode that the Touch Surface Push is reported as KEY UP Pressed, Swipe to left and right are Keys 12 & 13 and the Menu button os reported as the KEY BACK Pressed.

But how can I map this in my Buildbox so that the user can navigate in menus and play?

ADVERGAMES.IO likes this.
  2. heathclose

heathclose Miniboss Boxer

I haven't done this but I know that most everything has a slot for assigning a keyboard button, does it work if you just assign keyboard equivalents?

3. telerebor

telerebor Avid Boxer

Honestly...it is a real pain in the a**
    When your game is loaded on to apple TV you can swipe left and right on the remote to select buttons, but it is really trail and error to get the buttons placed in the right way in buildbox that would enable a swipe right to select the button on the right. I ended up removing all but two buttons from the start menu.
    I also answered some of this some time ago

ADVERGAMES.IO likes this.