Make Store Only Open When Connected To Internet!

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Hiro, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Hiro

Hiro Boxer

Hey Guys so my store works perfectly but the rewarded video button only appears when connected to internet. Is there a way to make the whole store only open when connected to the internet?
    Like in most games, where you if you open the store and your not connected it says, "Please Try again later" or something similar and it only works when connected to the internet.
    Any help will be very appreciated.

2. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

You could put the text underneath, exactly where you place the rewarded video button and it says: No Internet Connection. Or something else. So when the button does not appear for whatever reason, the player would see this other button with the text. Improvising is your friend.

jcalle likes this.
  3. Hiro

Hiro Boxer

Thanks for that, @Christoph, I'll see what i can do with your advice.
    one more question: Is there a way to make the screen move with the character? instead of just moving down which is what it is like in my game but after you die its starts slow then you have to wait for screen to catch up if you go too fast, i cant speed up the screen as it will kill you.

Also: I have followed your meditation tutorial (thanks by the way) it worked perfectly on Android but on iPhone the meditation window doesn't show, instead it just says this:

[ Heyzap ] Requesting initial credentials from server failed: retrying in 60 seconds. This happens when we haven't yet synced your app across both Heyzap and Fyber. If this is your first time seeing this message, give it a few minutes to migrate; if this problem persists, contact support@heyzap.com.

i didnt use fyber on android it worked?

thanks for your help, very much appreciated!