Leaderboard Problem!

Discussion in 'Gameplay' started by kvk1991, Mar 31, 2018.

1. kvk1991

kvk1991 Boxer

Hi,
    I have problem with my leaderboard.
    In my game (created in buildbox 2.2.8) in octomber I have 65 worlds, All the worlds have one Game Over UI.
    In Game Over UI I have score & best score
    I integrate leaderboard in my game, when I test on my phone everything is works, problem is best score .
    If i have in world one best score 5 and in world two best score 3 , the leaderboard calculate best score 8.
    In the latest version of buildbox the best score work in multiple worlds?
    Thank You

2. tom_andreson

tom_andreson Boxer

I am a big fan of the Leaderboard game and I was using this game on my Samsung Galaxy S7 which is android. But recently when I purchased a new iPhone 7, I am facing to play this game. I installed the leaderboard game on my iPhone 7 but somehow I am not been able to open it. I asked Apple iPhone Support about this issue. So is there any solution to fix this issue so that I can be able to play this leaderboard game on my iPhone 7 also?

3. SpoonCrysis

SpoonCrysis Avid Boxer

I did a game with 30 level in gamesalad a few years ago and from memory you needed to have many leaderboard bundle IDs for best scores for each level and then in the game you would call the specific leaderboard id you setup in Apple or google play and also post to the scoreboards you want, I am assuming you can do the same thing in Buildbox or though I haven't yet tried to do that. But if you want to look for a solution to your issue I would say look at that.

4. SpoonCrysis

SpoonCrysis Avid Boxer

ok after testing older version of 2.3 buildbox I have found that 2.3.6 is the problem, it just doesn't work with posting scores on leaderboards I wish it did but it doesn't.

I recommend at least 2.3.3 to have leaderboards working on google play and iOS apps.

if you want leaderboards to work do not create you project in 2.3.6, avoid it like the plague until buildbox comes out with an update with a fix for it.

5. SpoonCrysis

SpoonCrysis Avid Boxer

any one know if this has been fixed in buildbox 3?