Jurassic Jump Announcement!!! (New dino runner)

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by ptearnest, May 16, 2016.

1. trygii

trygii Avid Boxer

It works great on my iphone 6S, how many atlasses do you have?

Also, an ad everytime I die? Made me delete the game immediatetly. Be prepared to receive a lot of bad app store reviews.

Its a fantastic game, it really is!

2. ptearnest

ptearnest Boxer

Thanks, Trygii! Our test was to get a big spike at first to our die-hard community we're trying to push to in 'remove ads' purchases and in our 3rd update fixing the ad span to be longer, and we agree with you. We do want to fix that so that's on the road map! I know it's not ideal, but we just wanted to see what would happen in first 3-4 days! Thank you, buddy!

3. Collin Wade Thiessen

Collin Wade Thiessen Avid Boxer

too much for my ipod 5th gen. crashes on logo/splash screen. If you want it to run on older devices optimizing your images/atlases like @Christoph mentioned is the only way. Images are best at 1:1

goodluck with the launch. love the pixel art

4. ptearnest

ptearnest Boxer

Thanks Collin!!! Yes, that is one thing, we do really only want to run on 6 and greater. BUT we are taking into consideration re-optimizing for sure for older devices, it's just a big game and lots of unique artwork to each level that is sized inside of iPhone 5 scale, so nothing is really larger than what would be inside an iPhone 5. all objects are .7 scale so they are close to what they are 100%. We build everything at 1:1 and just scaled down a hair. Because of the amount of work it would take to re-optimize everything to meet older phone standards, it will take a bit of time, but I really appreciate all the advice and input! We will definitely take it to heart! :0)

Collin Wade Thiessen likes this.
  5. ptearnest

ptearnest Boxer

UPDATE: there will be a push today with Ad's showing less as well as remove ads will be functional! Sorry for any frustration! Hope you enjoy the game!

6. trygii

trygii Avid Boxer

@ptearnest Did you try to global clone everything yet?

7. heathclose

heathclose Miniboss Boxer

always make a copy of your bbdoc before you try that