Jump And Run Make With Buildbox

Discussion in 'Gameplay' started by Phoebe, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Phoebe

Phoebe Serious Boxer

HI ich hoffe ich kann hier auch deutsch Schreiben ?
    Also ich bin gerade an einem Projekt dran das ein Jump an Run werden soll im Style von Mario (ich weis es gibt genug )
    Aber ich will herausfinden ob es machbar ist mit Build Box und muss sagen bis her Ja ich musste zwar einige Schwierigkeiten in kauf nehmen aber es geht ;)

Probleme mit Powerups
    Gegner (hin und her laufen) .... ready
    Steine nach Powerup zerstören .... habe da ne Idee
    Powerup Moves usw ... Gelöst
    Lebens anzeige plus Leben bei 100 Coins dazu
    Zeitangaben (Timer)

aber einige dieser dinge habe ich schon hinbekommen und habe noch einige Idden im KOPF ;)

Ps.:Hätte nicht gedacht das es geht mit Buildbox in der Richtung

CREAZCYK likes this.
  2. Phoebe

Phoebe Serious Boxer

I have some problems with the Power Up takes these times can adjust so that the char changed the way you want ( after power up shoot new life things destroy bricks )
    but unfortunately it does not :( or use keys and hide

3. Phoebe

Phoebe Serious Boxer

So I once an update of the game , so it is indeed Mario Like but I hope something else ; ) but even my wife ubd children my super . I took Giana Sisters as a model but as I said with secrets and events )

4. Phoebe

Phoebe Serious Boxer

First Level is almost finished , it is very large and you can find 10 Hidden Treasures in this level and some events ) Delete as Zb.ein Burning Castle :) ( Mario / Giana Sisters Like )
    Unfortunately I do not get that with the PowerUps out :( ( shooting after power up )

5. Phoebe

Phoebe Serious Boxer

Here is a small overview of the first level there is still a lot to be gestet because I still have reingebaut no opponents , but it also makes so already fun ; )

[​IMG]

CREAZCYK likes this.
  6. Phoebe

Phoebe Serious Boxer

So today git it once an update but still a level without any opponent it is indeed a GianaSisters clones but with some innovations

7. Phoebe

Phoebe Serious Boxer

Pro Level 10 hiding places are to find some events to make each level as things usually find one that does not hide opponents to Kill ( Mario Like ) , and more . I will now make my maleic Video Test level and eventuelvon level one

8. Phoebe

Phoebe Serious Boxer

I hope you like it , it is really only a very small preview and the game far far in the beta are but some levels completely playable

Christoph likes this.
  9. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

You need to test this on a real device. Big scenes can be your worst nightmare when it comes to memory usage.

10. Phoebe

Phoebe Serious Boxer

I habe Problems mit Eclipse he Said alwayNo DEX file found. i dont no why :(

11. Phoebe

Phoebe Serious Boxer

I have test it ob my devices :( and i m so sad ist to slow :((( i make it smaller :((

12. Phoebe

Phoebe Serious Boxer

Can I tell me how I can test it best on the PC without the need to convert it I repeatedly in Buildbox need you can choose to directly test Android devices

13. Phoebe

Phoebe Serious Boxer

Too bad for jump and run Build box is probably no good I have tested it :( I Sobal the scene to make big it gets extremely slow :(

14. Phoebe

Phoebe Serious Boxer

I believe have made the problems Simple himself who've scenen simply too big I have a lot made smaller and behold feel better , now I have the events just somehow just there to get clean. The graphics I also have some made smaller to still looks super ^^

15. Phoebe

Phoebe Serious Boxer

The same problem when I have a frame finish is sau slow even with three frames already I thought so slowly no idea why the graphics in the game is not exactly for high-end PCS the only wa to me to imagine too many objects Pro frame? Since I a Jump and run and will no Endless game wanted to be otherwise Each frame and actually it should be feasible but why not with me?

16. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Sau slow. Haha that made me laugh.

What you want to do is possible. At least most of it. Have a look at these two games:

You just have to rethink your level design and make a lot of small scenes which will combine together. This works for level based gameplay or endless too.

17. Phoebe

Phoebe Serious Boxer

So my problem was simple I had too many small objects per scene so I more than 100 objects had loosely Pro scene (which was partially only the area on the ground because the ground objects width 32 height 24 had) the game was extremely slow, but I have solved the problem, and the game has a lot of images per second of more.I'm just still more of a trailer is why I post here instead to the problems to be solved but sometimes one comes also himself on it. The game also sees deleted from super. And unfortunately my English is not the best

18. Phoebe

Phoebe Serious Boxer

Ist Runs Perfekt i taste it on any Decives a lot of Levels ready

Christoph likes this.
  19. Phoebe

Phoebe Serious Boxer

Here a new video of the game, I hope some like it the way it is there are not many levels to see but it is

On my old tablet and mobile phone, it runs great