Is Still Ketchapp The Best Publisher.

Discussion in 'Game Marketing' started by deenasty, Jun 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. deenasty

deenasty Boxer

I used to be a big fan of Ketchapp games, they used to release only good games. Their last releases are not as good as the quality we used to expect from them. I feel as if they are running out of idea, plus they release a lot of games at the same time and they don't give each game a time to succeed, which is bad thing for developers who submitted their games to them.
    What do you think guys?

2. Peter1234

Peter1234 Boxer

There last game were all a big hit( Fidget Spinner, 22 Seconds, The Floor is Lava)

deenasty likes this.
  3. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

I know it's a copy, but I'm still addicted to Ballz. Once I start to play I can't stop.

Nihat and adrogdesigns like this.
  4. trudnai

trudnai Miniboss Boxer

I think they are just trying to change and find the new themselves. It is often trial and error and takes some time, and I would not bury them just now.

deenasty likes this.
  5. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Ballz still has like 700k daily users... I think they already found themselves pretty well. As I see it, Ketchapp is one more example that simple casual games are a thing of the past. Games with a higher retention is what people ask for in 2017 it seems.

deenasty and Benfont like this.
  6. brakewind723

brakewind723 Serious Boxer

I like their meme approach they've been doing. Straying away from the stylish casual games it seems. Imo