How To Make Main Music Stop After 2d Game World Starts?

Discussion in 'Buildbox 3.0' started by nforce, May 7, 2020.

Tags:
  1. nforce

nforce Boxer

So why does an engine not have such simple options ? This BB3 is a 100% joke of an engine compared to BB2 at this point . If i add music on Main Menu the damn thing will keep on playing and overlapping the music from the Game World, if i add music on Game Over the thing will keep playing even after going back to main menu and overlap again .. now seriously how amateurish you guys can be to not add such needed and simple options on this frustrating engine? Is it so difficult to add some options to be able to stop the music when entering a game world or going back to main menu , game over screen .. etc? I understand it is free but what good is it if is not fully featured with the most basic of needs ? How can i even think of making something with this thing or to buy its subscription later on if is like this.

2. Jinmoon

Jinmoon Boxer

Hey, they work hard to make building games easier. You should appreciate that.

3. AdreannaAlayna

AdreannaAlayna Boxer

For me, while playing games while listening to music, it felt really good. And I found a provider of free ringtones for my phone, including categories like Effects, sound, comedy, nokia, samsung, Iphone, etc. You can access at sonnerie telephone to set free phone ringtones.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
  4. hegmannkis

hegmannkis Boxer

Making Main Music Stop After 2d Game World Starts is so easy, I can do that with its music such as sonnerie

Last edited: Oct 14, 2020
  5. hegmannkis

hegmannkis Boxer

I've tried doing this with a portable sonnerie before

6. Mervyn

Mervyn Boxer

Isn't that wonderful. I've also done it all the time. Music has always been something great.
    As I usually use new ringtones for my cell phone. That's pretty cool, others have been loyal to ringtones that have been around for a long time.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2020