How To Change Gravity Of Physics From Going Up (not World Setting)

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Xoctrebla, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Xoctrebla

Xoctrebla Avid Boxer

I'm working on a concept of having the character explode objects using an Action. I change the object to be Decoration because the Physical object end up getting in the way of the Character.

That being said when the Character interacts with the Action Item the Object explodes as I like but then all the pieces end up going kind of North East, but I would prefer the object to fall Down/South and fall off the screen. Current World Setting Direction is -90. I wonder if it's the position I have set the Default Animation. Any suggestion on where I should play with the settings to help find my desired effect.

2. blad300

blad300 Serious Boxer

you can recreate in another bdoc file ?
    I know is there a fix for it..

3. Xoctrebla

Xoctrebla Avid Boxer

Hey Blad300,

I created a new Wall Jump game and applied the same Action/Physics and it looks like the smaller triangle pieces do fall to the right. My current game it moves to the right and up, so there's a slight difference.
    I then duplicated the same within default Gameplay time and this was not an issue.
    This leads me to believe maybe it's something in the world setting or character setting but I've messed with a bunch of those knobs and didn't see a difference. What are your thoughts on what's causing the triangle to move to the right and up?

Thanks,