How do In app purhcase work???

Discussion in 'In App Purchases' started by sarath2300, Jan 19, 2016.

1. sarath2300

sarath2300 Boxer

In my case I have added a power up called magnet , which in return attracts all coins to the character, so my question is

1 . how do I use this power up?
    by in app purchase or in game currency ?

iam really confused , can some one help me ???

Thanks.

2. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

here you go follow the steps :
    1- drop an image in to action section, set action type to powerapp magnet set the duration
    2- go to menu editor then gamefield drop an image as purchase button select it and link it to the magnet action in the action selection set typ to action
    3- scroll down in the purchase button settings croche the buy and use set and for the purchase method set it to in app purchase finally enter your store identifier something like com.yourwebsite.yougame.magnet

Ishamahes, sarath2300 and netkomm like this.
  3. sarath2300

sarath2300 Boxer

GREAT AND I HAVE ONE MORE DOUBT CAN YOU HELP HOW TO DO SPAWN ACTION LIKE IN "LINE ZEN"

after the ball hits the wall the defeated character splits into many small balls and scatters away
    how do you get this action ?????
    please help me i was watching you tube videos on Making of linezen by smith but coudnt understand can you help me in detail..
    Appreciate your reply...thanks a lot.

4. Lazlow

Lazlow Boxer

@sarath2300
    The Line Zen uses a circle for the character and also for the scattering bits, it's imported as both a character and an object. Make sure whatever image(s) you want to use for your scattering bits is imported as an object, too.

1) Click on your character in the asset bar on the left.
    2) On the right, go to the "defeated animation" section. Click on the pencil in the corner of the image area to bring up the animation editor.
    3) Click on "objects" in the asset bar on the left. Pull in the object you want to use for your scattering bit.
    4) Scale it to the size you want the bit to be.
    5) Set the Linear Velocity to how fast you want the bits to scatter in both the x and y directions. The variable setting (to the right of the ~) will allow for some randomness and make the scattering bits look more "real" after each death, if that's what you want. It will also help all of the bits look randomized when you're finished.
    6) Set the angular velocity to have the bits spin if you want.
    7) When you like your settings, click on the object in the main window.
    8) Make a copy by hitting W, A, S, or D. Place it where you need it.
    9) Adjust the x, y, and angular velocity settings as needed so your bits don't all "scatter" in exactly the same direction at the same speed. Setting a random variable for these does the same thing.
    10) Repeat steps 8 and 9 until you have all the bits you need.
    11) Exit out of the animation editor.
    12) Preview your game. When you die, your character should explode into tiny bits. Adjust the scattering of the bits as needed back in the animation editor.

Hope this helps!

sarath2300 and c3p1creations like this.
  5. sarath2300

sarath2300 Boxer

great thanks a lot brother