Heroes In The Jungle For Android

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by sebas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. sebas

sebas Boxer

Hi Boxers,

first i wish your all a merry christmas.And a successful new year 2019 with cool ideas for new games ;-)

And my new Game Heroes in the Jungle is now available in the Google Play Store.

Screenshot-1136x640-2019-11-21-06.05.33.png

It's a very cool Alien killer Platformer, with some action heroes from the 80s.

A Trailer is coming soon.
    Check it out now in google Play Store:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.planbgamedev.heroesinthejungle

Sean Buildbox likes this.
  2. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

The game looks very nice, only when I downloaded it, it seemed to me already very big. I tried to start it, but after 2 minutes the game crashed and I couldn't even play it. My phone crashed too. :/

3. sebas

sebas Boxer

Thanks, i have the game on my tablet and i think you need a very powerfull phone or tab.Sometimes its hanging on my tab, but it never crushes.
    In this game i have a big selection of charakters, with a lot of animations and also with a lot of different enemies.

4. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

But your game is 179 mb and I think it's too mutch for any devices. I have a huawei psmart and I think it's enough for any games.

5. sebas

sebas Boxer

That will be the next step to find out how to reduze the size of an android game ;-)

HG-2018 likes this.
  6. KidInDaHood

KidInDaHood Boxer

It is a pretty fine game from the looks of it. And yes 179 mb for a game like this is huge. Reducing the size I guess would nearly be impossible unless if you remove some parts of the game. Anyways, great game! Keep going!!!:)

7. Blackbird Games Studio

Blackbird Games Studio Boxer

@sebas check the size of the used images/graphics and try to optimize them using a graphics optimization tool (i.e. https://riot-optimizer.com) or by scaling them down if you don't need them with the current dimensions/resolutions and of course check if you optimized the atlas to remove un-used images

Sean Buildbox likes this.
  8. sebas

sebas Boxer

Thank you guys @Ayman @KidInDaHood i will check that out for my Next update.It is hard to calculate the graphics before a game is finished.Im working on another great platformer, a funny wild west beating game with a cool story.And in this game i create all the graphics by my self.I already render them with very low size (not a pixel game) and my calculation for the end result will be still very huge.Maybe its not a game for mobile devices, maybe the right place for this game is on Steam.And i create a "lose weight" version for mobile devises...i'm not sure now.
    Wish your all a happy new year :cool:

9. KidInDaHood

KidInDaHood Boxer

All the best mate for your new game!!! Happy New Year!!!:)

sebas likes this.
  10. sebas

sebas Boxer

Thanks a lot, i wish your too a happy new year :cool: