Help Me To Use In App Purchase On My Game

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by mohamed awad, Apr 3, 2020.

1. mohamed awad

mohamed awad Avid Boxer

i have built 2 in app purchase on my game, one for remove ads and other for buying products
    so i have built 2 in app purchase on appstore connect, copy the product id and paste it inside store identifier
    Export and submit for review
    but my app has rejected with this message

We found that your in-app purchase products exhibited one or more bugs when reviewed on iPad running iOS 13.4 on Wi-Fi.

Specifically, an error message was displayed after we attempted to purchase the in-app purchase product.

Next Steps

When validating receipts on your server, your server needs to be able to handle a production-signed app getting its receipts from Apple’s test environment. The recommended approach is for your production server to always validate receipts against the production App Store first. If validation fails with the error code "Sandbox receipt used in production," you should validate against the test environment instead.

and this image

attachment-16736610662486806210Screenshot-0403-075138.png

how can i solve this ?
    should i do anything more ?
    Buildbox 3.1.4

anther submit using Buildbox 3.2
    Rejected with this message

Guideline 2.1 - Performance - App Completeness

We found that your in-app purchase products exhibited one or more bugs when reviewed on iPad running iOS 13.4 on Wi-Fi.

Specifically, we were not able to buy the in app purchases.

Next Steps

When validating receipts on your server, your server needs to be able to handle a production-signed app getting its receipts from Apple’s test environment. The recommended approach is for your production server to always validate receipts against the production App Store first. If validation fails with the error code "Sandbox receipt used in production," you should validate against the test environment instead.

Resources

You can learn more about testing in-app purchase products in your development sandbox environment in App Store Connect Developer Help.

For more information on receipt validation, please see What url should I use to verify my receipt? in the In-App Purchase FAQ.

Learn how to generate a receipt validation code in App Store Connect Developer Help.

Guideline 3.1.1 - Business - Payments - In-App Purchase

We found that your app offers in-app purchases that can be restored but does not include a "Restore Purchases" feature to allow users to restore the previously purchased in-app purchases, as specified in the "Restoring Purchase Products" section of the In-App Purchase Programming Guide:

"Users restore transactions to maintain access to content they've already purchased. For example, when they upgrade to a new phone, they don't lose all of the items they purchased on the old phone. Include some mechanism in your app to let the user restore their purchases, such as a Restore Purchases button."

Next Steps

To restore previously purchased in-app purchase products, it would be appropriate to provide a "Restore" button and initiate the restore process when the "Restore" button is tapped by the user. Note that automatically restoring purchases on launch will not resolve this issue.

Please see attached screenshot for details.

attachment-13264895471289161644Screenshot_0404_152401.png

now what ???

Last edited: Apr 4, 2020
  2. mohamed awad

mohamed awad Avid Boxer

3. mohamed awad

mohamed awad Avid Boxer

anybody ?

4. Jaro

Jaro Avid Boxer

Check IDs. Be sure that you have correctly entered all the data in Agreements, Tax & Banking. It won't work without it. It's best to use Sandbox for testing.

5. mohamed awad

mohamed awad Avid Boxer

everything is fine, i have checked everything,
    should i test it in sandbox ? because i didn't

6. Jaro

Jaro Avid Boxer

Test is the best option before publishing. You will be sure that everything is well configured. I once had a message about a problem with the server connection and the problem was with IDs.