Give Points By Killing Enemy

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by volcank, Dec 9, 2016.

1. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Hi,

In buildbox it seems you can reward the player with an action sprite when the character touches it. So like when collect coins you add to coins or if touch a certain area or get something you can add that as point.

What I want is I would like to add point to the game when the player kills an enemy either shooting or kicking etc. so when a certain number of enemies are killer would love to use menu jump for next level. IS this possible?

Thank You

2. Kadri246

Kadri246 Avid Boxer

:D I actually started a project with this concept today. Finished a world but can't seem to come up with a name; neither my kids.

Anyway.
    create an action then create an object
    paste the action in the object's defeated animation above the middle point
    visibility/opacity depends on you

In the gameplay UI add an event observer to watch for session coins/points, if you set three and three enemies are killed then the game will load whichever success screen you have

volcank likes this.
  3. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Interesting. Yes I didn't know we could copy and paste the actions inside enemies defeated animation. I just tried and it pasted. Ok will give it a go and will let you know if it works or not! Can we also show that number on top of screen like let's say enemy number is 0 then it adds up so player can see how many enemies he she will have to kill. so 0 will be event obsorvers and /10 next to it will be a simple text animation.

4. blad300

blad300 Serious Boxer

5. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Thank You Btw for quick reply and guidance!!

blad300 likes this.
  6. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

blad300 likes this.