[Feature Request] Multiple Levels/Worlds Lock (Stage Clear)

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Jayson, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Jayson

Jayson Boxer

Is there a way to lock a Navigation button to a level until a previous level has been completed. Angry birds style?
    Thanks.

==> To top it off, it would also be good to have a separate score system for each world. :)
    ==> Additional on world lock:

I think this should be an option especially with the stage clear preset. It doesn't make sense for a stage clear game with all the stages unlocked from the start right?​

It can be used say, locked worlds which can be unlocked by completing a previous world/level, by purchasing with coins, or by in app purchase.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2016
  2. dan_counsell

dan_counsell Avid Boxer

I was just wondering the same thing. Haven't managed to figure it out just yet…

3. VectologyGames

VectologyGames Serious Boxer

4. Jayson

Jayson Boxer

I think this should be an option especially with the stage clear preset. It doesn't make sense for a stage clear game with all the stages unlocked from the start right?

It can be used say, locked worlds which can be unlocked by completing a previous world/level, by purchasing with coins, or by in app purchase.

Thanks!

5. ricky_dawn

ricky_dawn Boxer

+1 doesn't really make sense to have all worlds unlocked, and it doesn't make sense to not have scores for each world. Not sure why BB would do it like this but remember it is Beta so might be coming soon :)

6. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

It's a progression, there are still a ton of things possible now that we have worlds (see platformer demo file for example)... as always we've expended on things where appropriate later.

7. ricky_dawn

ricky_dawn Boxer

Sure I can think of some good things to do with the worlds now so it's no biggie, would just be cool to have them locked and have world scores!

Once thing I just noticed when going to look at the platformer demo is that I had to exit BB completely and open it again to get back to the main opening menu - would be good if there was a button to take you back under file or something - unless there already is one and I am being stupid!