Error/Invalid license file

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by tweettopix, Dec 11, 2015.

1. tweettopix

tweettopix Boxer

Hi,

So I took a monthly subscription after seeing BB 2.0, and received an activation key. However, I get this error message, when I try to activate . Has anyone experienced this?

I already made a ticket, but I'm curious what this means? No BuildBox for me this weekend :(

2. andre_sprs

andre_sprs Serious Boxer

Were you using the 30 day trial first? if so, did you activate buildbox on more than one computer?

3. andre_sprs

andre_sprs Serious Boxer

Same thing happened to me when I converted from trial to paid. They will need to remove your computers from the backend. I'm hoping that with buildbox 2 we can deactivate computers ourselves

4. colette_levesque

colette_levesque Boxer

Is BB2 available to be downloaded yet? I've followed may of the conversations since last night but none seemed to indicate that someone was able to download v2 immediately. Thanks.

5. andre_sprs

andre_sprs Serious Boxer

BB2 will be available in January, but you can get early access a month before if you have an active subscription or purchased BB1 within 45 days

colette_levesque likes this.
  6. netkomm

netkomm Avid Boxer

BB 2 will be available by January 2016 (worse case scenario 31st January). For those on early access, the link to download it will arrive 1 month earlier (by 31st Dec. 2015?)

At the current moment the download is not available yet... let's hope in a "Christmas present".... :D

7. netkomm

netkomm Avid Boxer

Did you try uninstalling everything and reinstalling afresh entering only your full license?

8. netkomm

netkomm Avid Boxer

it's called "magic" ;)