Do I need other ad networks if using Heyzap?

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Perry, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Perry

Perry Avid Boxer

So I am a bit confused as far as the ad networks. Currently I am only using adMob for banners and interstitial ads. I want to ad in the reward video to gain "coins" so I signed up for Heyzap.

My question is this, since Heyzap supports multiple ad networks, do I need to even have an adMob account, or any of the others for that matter? Or do I only need to use Heyzap and I can then utilize multiple networks through them?

2. sunny

sunny Boxer

it's the latter.

3. Perry

Perry Avid Boxer

Thank you @sunny
    Another question, if I am only using it for rewards videos, I don't need to install any SDK correct, Buildbox has that already integrated? From what I understand I only need to add in manually if I am doing Mediation.

4. sunny

sunny Boxer

correct i believe. Andy can confirm obviously but that's how I will only use HZ in BB..
    actually i been one of the earliest adoptor of HZ since two year ago, and they are currently really poor eCPM and monetization wise this year compared to other networks.. I would only just stick to RV for them.

5. Perry

Perry Avid Boxer

@sunny I am trying to get the reward video to work, and no luck so far. I have the buttons set up properly per a tutorial I watched her on the forum, but when I test on my device the game crashes when I hit the button. Will it not work in a test setting?

6. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

How do you know this sunny? I thought HeyZap Mediation is one of the most successful ad networks that can be used because it switches between the networks that gives the most eCPM in that specific moment.