Crashing Constantly

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by JustBraden, Jul 4, 2018.

Tags:
  1. JustBraden

JustBraden Boxer

When I go into my game to edit a menu, it crashes within a minute and doesn't save even though I saved it. There's no crash report button so I don't know how to report this properly. I haven't changed anything to my game recently and my PC is the newest one you can get. BuildBox has always worked for me until this moment, and now I cannot work on my game. I rebooted my PC but no change.

How can I report this properly?

2. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

Try doing a fresh install of BB. Also, are you actually trying to open your BBdoc when it crashes - or does it just crash when you just open BB on its own? Otherwise, email support@buildbox.com and give them as much detail as possible. Odd how it was working before.

JustBraden likes this.
  3. JustBraden

JustBraden Boxer

Yeah I can load up my project but exactly 1 minute into editing things and it crashes.

I have BuildBox activated on 2 computers, so if I reinstall it, will it think this is a third computer or will it be okay?

4. AndyG

AndyG Miniboss Boxer

As you say you can activate on 2 only. Try it on the 3rd but it will probably fail and you will need to contact support@buildbox.com and ask them to reset your activations.

JustBraden likes this.
  5. JustBraden

JustBraden Boxer

Alright, thanks for all your help! Before uninstalling/contacting support I'll try some more troubleshooters just in case it happens to be my PC.