Colour Gravity Game Template And Capx

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by agha, Oct 15, 2020.

1. agha

agha Boxer

Buildbox 3.3.4 Free BBDOC game template and tutorial for Color Gravity style game. Releasing the latest buildbox 3D game template and bbdoc file for all you boxers. The game mechanics for moving all the same coloured objects to the clicked point as in bird or fish flocking. The objective is to remove all the balls while making sure different colours dont collide. A fairly functional No-Code setup is in place to keep generating endless compositions so that the engagement doesn't drop off too soon. It is really simple to add new colors; if you wish to make the game more complicated or add a difficulty selection variant. Support us: Subscribe the channel to get the latest free and fun buildbox goodies and support our creative team.
    BBDOC download: in video description.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
    wmfear likes this.
  2. 721c63e946

721c63e946 Boxer

I can see why you did that but imo your more streamlined recolor seems to not pop as much. I think the green and yellow offered some nice contrast to the blue/purple however i basically have no idea about colour theory. And i don't think they wanted to change the arm canons colour because you would see it constantly in first person and that might also be why they then made part of it yellow.

snaptube vidmate word to pdf