Cmy[k] - Which Way To Go?

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by Astro Games, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Mahes KC

Mahes KC Boxer

@Astro Games You have done a great work. I love the game, because it requires fast action, and it makes my mind collapsed. Well done in the gameplay. And.. I like the simplicity, and the concept, it's interesting. Good luck :)

2. Astro Games

Astro Games Avid Boxer

@Jaky1 Thanks, great name! I'll give it a try with my name for few days and change it later.
    @Mahes KC Thanks, I appreciate it! As I said before people who played this game like it in general but hardest part is to get their attention to it, damn :|

3. Mahes KC

Mahes KC Boxer

@Astro Games For people's attention, you should make the icon, more cute and pleasing. Because, it's the first impression. And then... use some catchy words in you game description, and go through the forums like 'touch arcade' and it's a great place to show off your game. Post in fb groups, but it's a bad one to go without a publisher for your first game. Good luck with the marketing :)

4. ShadowLabs

ShadowLabs Boxer

Simple and fun. That's just great

AngryMoutains likes this.
  5. Astro Games

Astro Games Avid Boxer

Thanks a lot @Mahes KC working on it :) I've got some feedback from few publishers, fingers crossed and working on improvements.
    Thanks @ShadowLabs you right the concept is simple but try to score over 100 points on medium or hard mode ;)

6. Astro Games

Astro Games Avid Boxer

cmy[k] for iOS updated :)
    - now 4 modes!
    - better "how to play" intro to each level
    n'JOY!