Character Bullet And Next Scene

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by TheGameAppStudio, Feb 8, 2018.

1. AaroArts

AaroArts Miniboss Boxer

Here's a 2.2.8 version.
    I'm not sure if this is what you're after or not.

There's a couple of ways to do it, but it depends on what exactly it is you're trying to achieve.

Attached Files:

TheGameAppStudio likes this.
  2. TheGameAppStudio

TheGameAppStudio Serious Boxer

Hi,Thanks for the bbdoc ,but this isn't what i required.
    As per you template i tried that before ie i added event observer with session point and per point it navigates to another world.Like you did on world 3 i made a small change on completing world 3 instead of going to you win screen i pointed it to world 1.
    What i require is an endless type game.So when i connect world 3 ui with world 1 the game screen free zed and buildbox crashed.

May i know another method?
    What i needed is endless mode game play.Sorry for the inconvenience .Its because i couldn't make it work hence thought of asking experienced developers. :D

3. AaroArts

AaroArts Miniboss Boxer

I’ll have a look, but I don’t think reusing the same worlds for an endless style game can work.

Endless game modes should all be part of of the same World really.

4. TheGameAppStudio

Oh i see.Is it possible to move to next scene in same world if not? using same mechanism i.e when enemy dies +1 point followed by next scene.

5. TheGameAppStudio

@AaroArts is it possible to move to next scene ie hit enemy-collect 1 point and next scene like that?
    I couldn't proceed to my next step because of this.Its worth waiting for a solution instead of spending time to create all elements in game and doesn't work as expected :p

6. AaroArts

AaroArts Miniboss Boxer

I’ll try a few things tonight and get back to you.

Is there any more details you can provide on how the game works and what Objects/Actions you’re using?

7. TheGameAppStudio

Thank you
    Its a basketball template.All i need now is when i gain points it must go to next scene or world but must be endless.

8. AaroArts

AaroArts Miniboss Boxer

Ok, I couldn't do anything in 2.2.8 because Advanced Moves didn't seem to be working.

But I tried in 2.3.2 and I sort of got something working but it looks really glitchy and bad.
    Basically if you shoot the Enemy they drop an Action to get a Point.
    Then in the Point's Action Animation I placed an Object.
    Then on the Hero I used an Advanced Move set to Collision of the Object in the Actions Animation, to make it move +100 on the X-Axis.

So when you defeat an Enemy, you collect a Point, which drops an Object that makes the Character start moving when it hits it, which then moves you into the Next Scene.

The only problem is the Shooting then stops working and the Collisions aren't always 100%.
    I guess there's no smooth way to do it.

I recommend doing a bunch of Challenges or something.

Maybe we're over thinking it and @Christoph or @brakewind723 have a solution :D

9. TheGameAppStudio

:(

Thanks for trying :) Let me try this from my end .Like said before i tried the similar method with menu jump but i faced 2 problems i.e
    1.While i restart game the score doen't set to zero
    2.Game over screen doesn't show while colliding with another objects.

Will try this above method. meanwhile like you said @Christoph and @brakewind723 any help here? :D

10. TheGameAppStudio

@AaroArts Let me know if this is possible .Consider the basketball template.Is it possible to change basket position on each point gained? How about that idea ;) ?

@brakewind723 while you pass through this thread could you hit a brake here ? :p :D

11. TheGameAppStudio

12. AaroArts

AaroArts Miniboss Boxer

I'm not sure.
    I would just use Menu Jumps like you said, but it's limited to how many Worlds you create.