Buildbox3 Suggestions

Discussion in 'Buildbox 3.0' started by mamal, Jul 31, 2019.

1. mamal

mamal Boxer

- update code editor
    this internal code editor we've got here does not show 1- lines and well it's a big trouble when the engine says there's an error on line 347 :\
    add 2- autocomplete , this one is not about being lazy or sth but if you'd already used something like unity you see that in the editor you get to see all the methods and attributes that a class has and well, it's very helpful, this way we don't have to go to api reference everytime.
    why not add an external editor?

- fix checkpoints
    come on we really need this one :l
    - fix ad system
    i know it's working! i already implemented admob but it was like the hardest thing ever :l
    and i still haven't implemented heyzap ( this is for android version, seems like buildbox cares more about ios and well setting it up in ios was way easier)

- add analytics for android
    miko told me that it's been only implented on ios versions
    although i downloaded a buildbox game from play store extracted the apk and decompiled it and as i wasing looking inside source files i found some folders about analytics inside that project

- give us a stable version that supports 64 bit apk
    yes! 3139 was able to give us that build but that build was just so awful there were checkpoint nodes and no clue on how to use them and there were some problems about screen touch and it was just not stable
    we really need this please fix it asap.