Buildbox Classic 2.21.1 Beta #2722 Is Here!

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by Sean Buildbox, May 3, 2021.

1. Hue Buildbox

Hue Buildbox Administrator Staff Member

Hi there,
    Today I reviewed your account and you are on the Pro plan as you should be, but you should also be able to add a custom splash screen as well as custom ads & Facebook Analytics. The welcome message that you've received needs to be updated and did not reflect the features that you actually do have. Sorry for the inconvenience.

2. Rebel Studios

Rebel Studios Avid Boxer

@Hue Buildbox Pro Plan? Why is it so when we actually have purchased a FULL LICENSE on Buildbox 2? Confused here. Would appreciate if you can please elaborate and clear all of this confusion. Thanx

3. Sean Buildbox

Sean Buildbox Serious Boxer

A "Full" License is the same as Pro as far as permissions are concerned to be clear.

4. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Hi @DariusGuerrero
    Can we still upload to Steam our games using export to Windows.exe mode following the link you shared? I mean I just updated parts of my games using Buildbox Classic so Classic is the only way for me to go for Steam. I hope it works. Also, do the players still need to install OpenAL for their games or is it fixed already?

I mean it was this one right?
    https://openal.org/

Appreciate your guidance.

5. Sean Buildbox

Sean Buildbox Serious Boxer

All the Steam export was for the most part was EXE but uncompiled so you should be fine on Steam with EXE.

As far as the OpenAL it should be included. But I'm verifying this for you currently and will follow up ;)

6. DariusGuerrero

DariusGuerrero Avid Boxer

Oh yes Windows exe export is what I always use for Steam. I That link is what taught me to upload it to Steam. As far as the OpenAL thing I'm still waiting on what @Sean Buildbox 's update on it is but it would be awesome if we no longer have to ask players to install that for their Steam BB games.

volcank and Sean Buildbox like this.
  7. Rebel Studios

Rebel Studios Avid Boxer

Thanx for replying @Sean Buildbox

8. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Hmm ok yes thanks a lot I know the link i have provided me before (volhelsing here :)) thank you for that. Yes it is so annoying to ask that especially to Steam players. They are always scary and waiting to bash your game down haha. Anyway thanks a lot.

9. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

And now ? What are the plans for the future?

10. Vlad-NY

Vlad-NY Serious Boxer

My guess is that they wanted to add adbox to this version of bb as well, (so easy ad integration) but I may be wrong.

My question for bb2 users would be, what do you need to be able to move from bb2 to bb3 (2d)? and please be specific about it.

Hue Buildbox and Sean Buildbox like this.