Buildbox 3.3.1 Beta Build #3889 W/ New User System!

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by Sean Buildbox, Jul 9, 2020.

1. tonymartz2

tonymartz2 Avid Boxer

hello everyone
    contacted support but not reply,
    my account had issue and it was fixed by support or migrated manually... it was working fine but
    Today I come back to BB3 and it says to log in so I did via FB as I did before.... Safari opens and redirects to a page that says
    "Welcome back to Buildbox. You've successfully signed in. You may now close this window."
    I diane then click on BB3 and it says "please login through your browser, window will close when login is complete"
    im logged into https://accounts.buildbox.com and fb but this thing will not let me in...
    BB2 is working fine.....

BTW BB $34.99 now? why are we paying 49.99???

2. tonymartz2

tonymartz2 Avid Boxer

@Sean Buildbox

3. Vlad-NY

Vlad-NY Serious Boxer

The reason why the BB pro is 34.99 (or was like this) was because a summer campaigned that lasted 5 days or so (i might be wrong so please don't judge me on the time frame). As for your issue.... send a email to support@buildbox.com or enter the discord server and ask for help from one of the buildbox staff.

4. tonymartz2

tonymartz2 Avid Boxer

Support just replied 24 hours later just asking if it was a mac and what browser....
    so now I must wait another 24 hours.....
    Im away in Atlanta on work training for 4 days and have all afternoon in hotel room (FREE TIME) to work on apps and this happens lol

5. Vlad-NY

Vlad-NY Serious Boxer

Yeah that sucks.... Well I don't think that you need Sean to fix your issue but what I think is that you should provided as much info as you can on your email. (lesson learned on my side as well.... I wish you good luck and patience, sometimes this happens :|

6. Josh (Nology Games)

Josh (Nology Games) Avid Boxer

Hello,
    We do recommend sending as much information as possible in the initial email. The reason for this, is because we need to narrow down what could be causing the issue.
    Basically, before we can help
    You, we need to investigate it.
    We do apologise for the long wait time. It’s something that we are trying to improve in the long run.

Hue Buildbox likes this.
  7. Taxus baccata

Taxus baccata Boxer

HI BUILDBOX support.
    Any way to remove the tracking feature in BB3 export.
    This is important cause Apple & Google play will reject games with analytics integrated in them when in Kids Category.