Build Failiures On Xcode, Won't Export Or Build To Device.

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by Angus Glassford, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Angus Glassford

Angus Glassford Boxer

I have been trying to export my game via Xcode however it keeps throwing the following errors. I was wondering if anyone has seen this before and if so, what was the fix? Thanks

Undefined symbol: _VTDecompressionSessionDecodeFrameWithOutputHandler

Undefined symbol: _kVTDecompressionPropertyKey_PixelBufferPool

Undefined symbol: _kVTDecompressionPropertyKey_PixelBufferPoolIsShared

Undefined symbol: _kVTDecompressionPropertyKey_OutputPoolRequestedMinimumBufferCount

Undefined symbol: _VTSessionSetProperty​

2. Sean Buildbox

Sean Buildbox Serious Boxer

Can you screenshot the xCode screen? Assuming you have an Apple Developer account already correct?

3. Angus Glassford

Angus Glassford Boxer

Hi Sean,
    Please see attached my XCode screenshot. I have used buildbox for another game and then exported to IOS and built it and that worked fine so not sure what is diferent this time. They were only a few days from each other.

On another note, I tried to update buildbox on my computer and I keep getting the system limit reached error despite only having it on two computers, but a few different versions. I don 't need to use it on my windows PC any more.
    Thanks
    Angus
    upload_2020-11-25_5-33-53.png

4. Angus Glassford

Angus Glassford Boxer

Hi @Sean Buildbox I would really appreciate it if you would be able to look into this and my licensing issue on buildbox.
    Thanks
    Angus

5. DariusGuerrero

DariusGuerrero Avid Boxer

try exporting with buildbox again. this happened to me once or twice and my theory was that i need take like an extra minute before opening it with code. might be wrong though. it's just a theory

6. Angus Glassford

Angus Glassford Boxer

Hi,
    Thank you, I have tried to do that a few times but still nothing. I hadn't realised but my subscription was on an old card and wasn't actually being paid. I then tried to upgrade my account but there was an error with the payment system so I had to do it on another account. As my project is in BB2, I need to change my license to BB2 from BB3. Also, I can't login to my new account on my computer (I have tried deleting the com.buildbox.eightcell etc.) but that didn't change anything. I am getting quite frustrated with the support as they are not very good at replying to emails to fix a (seemingly simple) Issue.

Thanks
    Angus

7. Josh (Nology Games)

Josh (Nology Games) Avid Boxer

Hello, have you heard from support yet?