Best Way To Promote My Game With 3000$.

Discussion in 'Game Marketing' started by MethGames, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Lamora

Lamora Avid Boxer

I've tried practically everything with small budget like this

don't go with any review site. that will contact you etc.
    don't pay for fake instals etc

Best think you can do with 100$ is to hire an artist who will make you Icon and screenshots
    Or buy some ASO course

2. Snow

Snow Boxer

I believe that in order to promote your game in the best way, you have to do what the best are doing.
    Voodoo. I believe the only thing they do is facebook and instagram ads. That's what I believe.

And that is also the cheapest way to acquire users nowadays. However, in order to make profit, your game needs to be worth spending upon. That means, you need to have a higher ARPU than the cost of user acquisition.

And that can only happen if your game has good retention. Maybe you need to test your game for a few days with game analytics, until you reach 40% day -1 retention. If not, experiment with your game and change things until you do hit that number. Once you do, then try to spend a few hundred dollars on facebook ad campaigns and see whether you make your money back or not.

If you do, then rinse and repeat with larger sums until you reach the point of making sufficient money.

It's very hard though and I am not entirely sure if someone has achieved that kind of retention with buildbox so far, but we can always hope

MAC420 likes this.