"Around The World" settings question.

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by AppNasty, May 17, 2016.

1. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Haha figured out how to make player go in smaller circle. Cant believe it was so simple. I was digging through advance moves etc....then realized all you have to do is SHRINK PLAYER. Then shrink planet or whatever youre circling. Bam, smaller radius.

energizerlithium likes this.
  2. energizerlithium

energizerlithium Avid Boxer

A nooby question but I just got a chance to finally play with BB2 and noticed in the Around the World preset the character just keeps circling around without going to the next scene, now I've read something about using the observer but I can't figure out how to get the character to go from start scene to the rest of the scenes.

I think the observer only allows jumping to another world from what I'm seeing in the dropdown options, but not sure, anyone figure out how to go to the next scene with this?

3. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Could set up a PATH option to move to next level or a PORTAL. If you want it to end and move to a completely new world, yah then use the end game function. Have it link to next world or jump back to world select etc.

4. trism

trism Boxer

I tried to make character jump to next scene but cant succed.. Could you record a short video or share a simple BBDOC file.. I really need it.. @OneHitGamer
    I used portal, but cant link two scenes...