Android- RevMob ads are not appearing? Help appreciated!

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by tompiper2002, Apr 2, 2016.

1. tompiper2002

tompiper2002 Boxer

Hello, I have about finished my app and it is published to the Google Play Store but the RevMob ads I have setup are not appearing. Do you know why? I have put it in the priority list, set it the ad id thing and have selected it to appear on the death screen with a frequency of 2. Thanks

2. rafaelcunha13

rafaelcunha13 Boxer

Hi tompiper2002,

Thanks for reaching out.
    Revmob has adopted more severe validation processes in order to ensure traffic quality. That being said, when you integrate our SDK you will be on testing mode and will only see testing ads. When you click on go live, your media will be available for us to approve it, and during that time you will not see any ads, as we are validating several aspects of your integration.

If you could share your media Id (the hexadecimal you generated in our platform to inpunt in the SDK integration), I can take a look in our system and expedite the approval, but chances are good that we caught up with our backlog and everything is working fine now.

Best regards,

3. playsgames6666

playsgames6666 Miniboss Boxer

@rafaelcunha13 are you from Revmob.?
    I understand the Revmob validation process, and understand why its done.
    But have you fixed the screen display once clicking a test add.
    One of my apps were rejected by Apple because of the Revmob test ads, having the words test in the screen that shows when clicking the test add.
    So i just used another company instead.!!
    I sent in a support form to Revmob and still heard nothing, now been three weeks.

4. rafaelcunha13

rafaelcunha13 Boxer

Hi playsgames6666,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Three weeks ago we were right in the middle of our transition to this new validation proccess. I can asure you we have everything well established now and you should be answered promptly by our support.
    In your case, we should have instructed you to hit the "Go Live" buttob before appliying to the Store. That way no testing ads would be showing in the validation period - only afterwards.

If you're willing to test us again, we'll make sure to take a closer look to your account and make sure everything runs smoothly.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

playsgames6666 likes this.
  5. tompiper2002

tompiper2002 Boxer

Thanks for the reply! The problem is not really with the ads going live, but when they are in test mode they just do not display- this is my media id: 5702bc30397b0fe21f6a79c5 In Buildbox I set RevMob with this Id and select it in the priority list and then select it to appear on the death screen with a frequency of 2. I am confused to why this is not working- am I missing something? I can be on the app on my android device for 5 minutes and be on the death screen more than two times yet no test ads appear. Thanks

6. rafaelcunha13

rafaelcunha13 Boxer

Thanks for replying. I understand your problem now.
    It looks like we're facing integration issues with Buildbox. We're already in touch with them and I hope we'll have everyting figured out by the end of the week. I'll follow up here as soon as we have news.

Regards,