Advice Please

Discussion in 'Gameplay' started by tyrone, Sep 11, 2017.

Tags:
?

What do you think

1. Drop Ragging Rabit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Give Ragging Rabit some love

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Drop GloStix

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Give GloStix some love

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. tyrone

tyrone Boxer

Hi guys ..

Its been a long while since i have giving my games any love ... ( computer and drives got stolen, so the wind was swiftly taken out the sails ) ... and now that things are back and time allows i don't want to waste time as i try move forward again .. so the advice or question i have is regarding 2 games i made in Buildbox but have never updated or improved on ...

Are they worth updating, improving and building on or are they horrible and i should bin them and start fresh?
    Honesty would be appreciated ;)

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/an-awesome-raging-rabbit/id938053991?ls=1&mt=8

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/glo...nture-game-you-can-play/id938620552?ls=1&mt=8

Thanks
    Tyrone

Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
  2. adrogdesigns

adrogdesigns Avid Boxer

never hurts to give them some love, you should always update.
    and some screenshots in the App Store, would be a big help. You can have five screenshots.
    Use all five, thats what sells your game.
    have screenshots of the game play, not a tutorial screen.
    I haven't played them, but just looking at the store presence doesnt even want me to download them.
    You need to use those screenshots to sell it. Thats if your serious about wanting downloads.
    imagine selling a car and not providing images of the car, people won't even bother.
    But your icons are cool.
    and the games are probably good.
    Dont skimp on the little things that sell your game. those things are more important than the effort you put into making your game.

tyrone likes this.