Admon Earnings

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by patostar, Apr 2, 2018.

1. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

Hello friends,
    If you have a small android game that has about 6000 installs total, but only 2000 are active ( the rest deleted it), and it's earning you about 12 to 17 $ daily, do you think it's normal? I mean isn't the profit really high compared to the active users?

2. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

Sorry I meant Admob* earnings

3. 5petersonzachary

5petersonzachary Serious Boxer

Thats pretty good. More than me. If your game has high retention then yes it is normal.

4. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

That totally depends on the country it is being downloaded. If it was tier 1 probably you should be earning more but still 12-17 is not a bad number. Yes that is how it works also at android ad revenue earnings are way less than ios. You should be making more at ios with those numbers but yet it is more competitive.

Also don’t depend on admob try to mix like use chartboost or some other ad network, their mobile ecpms might change and u can make much more. Like some time ai get 8 dollars only from 1 user 1 game install and thats great and it is a common thing with installed based ad networks. Try to Implement heyzap if you can and ad some rewarded ads to reward the player to squeeze the most revenue from your game. Good Luck and wish you more downloads.

5. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

My old how to draw cars app made with BB and using admob had about 50,000 dls over 6 months, brought me in 150-200 a month.

ZackGriset likes this.