Actions Doesn't Work

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by MarcL, Nov 19, 2018.

1. MarcL

MarcL Boxer

Hey Boxers,

I need your help. I got about four scenes with actions which replace the background.
    When I play the scenes in order, everything's works fine.
    But when I randomize them, the actions doesn't work sometimes.
    When a scene shows up the first time the action works most of the time. When it shows up the second time, nothing happens. I got the feeling the actions just work 1 time per game. Is it true? And what can I do?
    When this isn't the case, how can I fix this problem. I want the actions to work every time. No matter how often the scene appears.

Thanks Boxers!!

Marc

2. Snipering

Snipering Boxer

That's correct they only work the once, drop.the action onto the scene ctrl c or cmd c. Open a object that you not going to use by clicking.on it open the the edit object so you see it ctrl V or cmd v. That will paste the action in with the object set position to zeros so it. Rings it to the middle with the object make it all transparent. Now come out set health to 1, damage to 0 spawn object to say 200 maybe less or more dependant how long it takes you to the to.the end of a scene average you ( probably have it less then the time it doesn't matter if it spawns twice) may need to play around with the numbers. A little. So when you collect the object which has the action inside it will disappear play the action and then respawn ( say the above value of 200 seconds ). In theory it should work but it pointing you in the right direction .also make sure your deletion isn't too low for the world as you will delete the object along with the action before it respawns