Accelarometer Issues

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by timmo26, May 19, 2016.

1. timmo26

timmo26 Boxer

Guys since the update of BB2.1 when i export my game the accelerometer doesn't work is this issue being addressed?

2. INKY

INKY Avid Boxer

3. INKY

INKY Avid Boxer

Any chance at acknowledging this issue? Also the Pause button does not work in simulator or device builds....I am running the latest..."up to date" BB version...

thank you

4. JustWatchApps

JustWatchApps Avid Boxer

5. INKY

INKY Avid Boxer

oh ok I thought this would be why this thread exists...thank ya :)

6. JustWatchApps

JustWatchApps Avid Boxer

Often times it gets attention - but you get a guaranteed response with the official communication - which is recommended if the issue is important to you and your game.

7. heathclose

heathclose Miniboss Boxer

Yah, I think this forum section serves the purpose of acknowledging the bug for those that don't understand it's a bug and also along the lines of say, you have the same bug I do, but I see in the bug section that you already sent in your bbdoc, then I won't bother, cuz @theseanjonathanconnor will just get slammed with an unnecessary amount of bbdocs to solve the problem.

8. Sean Buildbox

Sean Buildbox Serious Boxer

Known issue that came with 2.1, we're working to fix currently. Sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate everyones patience.

9. INKY

INKY Avid Boxer

Ok thank you. Is this also in conjunction with Swipe controls not seeming to work as well? Just FYI...they no worky :)

10. Sean Buildbox

Sean Buildbox Serious Boxer

This is unknown to me, attaching to a component action or switch button to it? Can you send an example file and description of what you're try to support@buildbox.com ?

11. INKY

INKY Avid Boxer

Ill send this to support@buildbox.com as well I am going to post the files...2 files...one with Accelerometer and the other with Swipe...neither work as character controls for the X coordinates. Also notice the Pause does not work as I described once before as well....I believe in both files I have them in the correct layering...and with Bock touch as needed. Would love for someone to just show Im doing it wrong I am still learning BB Thanks folks.

Attached Files:

12. tomass_sarts

tomass_sarts Boxer

I reported this on support. They said it will be addressed. so It is a bug
    PLEASE DO THIS ASAP , I need to test my game on an actual device... thanks :).

please make a micro patch of buildbox where there will be the fix on accelerometer. I really need it so badly.

timmo26 likes this.