About Send Game To Publishers Question

Discussion in 'Game Marketing' started by tributorock, Feb 1, 2018.

1. tributorock

tributorock Avid Boxer

This is my game:

Now this game has 4 levels, but i want to send it to publishers to get feedback and maybe get a contract. I know that is hard but i want your opnion about this:

Do i have to send to all publishers One by One and wait for each one response to send to another one, or ia have to send to all and if i got some good feedbacks i choose the better publisher for my game?

Example: I send to Umbrella and wait response, If umbrella is OK so i made contract, if not i send to another one e etc.... In this case i will made a priority list.

Or

Example: I send separated e-mail to all publishers and got all feedbacks and decide what is better to me?

Thanks.

AndyG likes this.
  2. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Send to ALL. Ask for feedback specifically. "What could i do to make this game live up to YOUR quality standards?" let them know you wish to publish with them but are also seeking their opinion. But def send to all and have meetings if they choose to. Then if multiple offer publishing your game...make your own decision on who you choose. I think the game looks super epic. I dont see why they wouldnt be interested.

3. TreySmith

TreySmith Moderator

FYI, I would hit Appsolute with this. I think they would sign it. I would tell them you are hitting them exclusively first, and will be pitching to others next week so please let you know.

AppNasty likes this.
  4. AndyG

AndyG Miniboss Boxer

AppNasty likes this.
  5. tributorock

tributorock Avid Boxer

Thanks Trey, and sorry for all this week, i was crazy with bugs but now i fixed two of them and i think that i can finish the game. So i will try with them tomorrow. Tomorrow i send all stuff to them and i let you know. Can use this post or send a messe to you directly?

TreySmith and AppNasty like this.
  6. TreySmith

TreySmith Moderator

Sure thing sounds good

7. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

They would be foolish NOT to publish it.

8. tributorock

tributorock Avid Boxer

Hi Trey, this e-mail is good? I am about to send it:

Dear Appsolute Team,

My name is Edson Júnior from TicJoy and I would like you to pitch you first and consider publishing my game Droid Escape.

You may view a gameplay trailer of the game here :

And promotion website here : http://ticjoy.com.br/droid/

(Screenshots)

The game is currently still being developed and you can see here some level screenshots:

I am available to discuss any questions you have via Skype at (tributorock@hotmail.com or tributorock) and if want know more about us please download our media kit here: http://ticjoy.com.br/Ticjoymediakit.pdf

Thanks for listening.

Best regards,
    Edson Júnior
    Ticjoy
    +55 (83) 987873526 (WhatsApp)
    Skype Id : tributorock

9. TreySmith

TreySmith Moderator

Lately with Publisher Elite I've been having better success NOT showing screenshots. Because it forces them to watch the video and really gets them excited... they might skip otherwise. With a trailer as good as yours, I would not show the screenshots. I also would not show them the website yet. You can always follow up with that stuff later. Right now we want them to have one single goal when opening up that email: to watch your trailer.

Besides that looks good.

volcank, adrogdesigns and AppNasty like this.
  10. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Makes sense. Make them chase your game. Dont just hand everything over. And screenshots never justify gameplay so it could scare them off. But i think we all know you likely wont have much issues. The game looks superb. Only thing is most publishers actively say WE DON'T WANT UNFINISHED GAMES. But i think they will make an exception with yours as it looks super good.

11. Kevin W

Kevin W Avid Boxer

Game looks neat. Never send screenshots, no point at all, something like this will be just fine :) Good luck!

Dear Appsolute Team,

My name is Edson Júnior from TicJoy. I would like to present our latest title for publishing consideration, "Droid Escape".

Link to [ Youtube Video Here ]

I am available to discuss any questions you may have via Skype at (tributorock@hotmail.com or tributorock) and look forward to your reply.
    Thanks so much for your time.
    Best regards,
    Edson Júnior
    Ticjoy
    +55 (83) 987873526 (WhatsApp)
    Skype Id : tributorock

12. tributorock

tributorock Avid Boxer

Guys i received this reply:

"Hi Edson -

Thanks for reaching out and sharing Droid Escape. When you get a moment please add ********@appsolutegames.com as an external tester on TestFlight. "

The problem is: I don´t have complete game and just a demo with 4 stages.

Its polished and working. What do i do? Send it? Or make some stages ? Or work a little bit in these levels and send?

13. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Send it. They want to see the gameplay. Even if interested they never would play the entire 4 stages. :)

14. tributorock

tributorock Avid Boxer

Guys i have a problem. David from Appsolute wants a external tester access but my game is a beta. I just created a profille and upload the build. How can i add him as a external tester? I can´t?

15. everchangeapps

everchangeapps Boxer

Once you upload the app on itunesconnect --- Click testflight at the top menu---Click Test information on the left hand side---- Fill that out.--- ad extneral testers, fill that out

Attached Files: