50% Off For Buildbox Forum Members

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by mobile_gamegraphics, Jul 5, 2016.

1. mobile_gamegraphics

mobile_gamegraphics Boxer

Hi All,

A quick introduction if I may... My name is Alex and I am the proud owner of www.mobilegamegraphics.com where we sell entire game asset packs that contain everything you can possibly need in a game, in terms of graphics. You will find Isometric themes, 2D platformer kits and other strategy based assets, pixel art and some other really nice assets!
    I am certainly a happy member of Buildbox community as well.

After getting to learn this awesome community and members, I decided to give you ALL a unique custom discount of 50% OFF everything on our website! :) Now, there will be no excuse not to build even more awesome games. Just your imagination is the limit, actually. Use this code at checkout and receive a whooping 50% OFF. Happy game building!

Code:
    buildboxer4ever

Regards
    Alex

Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
  2. bentforktech

bentforktech Avid Boxer

I am using the pixelantsy theme for the game I am making right now. I wish I had the 50% then. But it was worth the money. Makes my game look great.

Thanks

mobile_gamegraphics likes this.
  3. mobile_gamegraphics

mobile_gamegraphics Boxer

Thank you for the feedback. We just decided to drop the prices on everything by 50% on everything :) permanently. Happy game building.
    Ps. The code above us no longer valid since all prices are 50% from now on.