Buildbox can't connect to the serve

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by colin3dmax, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Kadri246

Kadri246 Avid Boxer

I had this problem 2 days ago and posted a comment on the forums related to this. I do hope there's another solution in the future because not every country has a network infrastructure like USA and others alike.

2. colin3dmax

colin3dmax Boxer

Have the same feeling.

3. mrmoda

mrmoda Boxer

yes fix its was because i register long time with trial buildbox 1 and i have 2 licence the support team fix to me

4. Brocky120

Brocky120 Avid Boxer

I get this too.

In UK using no proxies or VPN's.

5. AndyG

AndyG Miniboss Boxer

yep I've had this twice now. A couple of days ago and now within the last half hour.
    on Mac. Cannot get rid of the dialogue box. Have to Force Quit and restart BB2.

6. NikRudenko

NikRudenko Administrator Staff Member

Hello Guys. We adding more servers right now to handle traffic and also we working on special tool on our server. I will post link to this tool later today and you guys can check if you have access to our server (via VPN) or something wrong on our side.

7. NikRudenko

NikRudenko Administrator Staff Member

Ok. New Server infrastructure is live. Let me know guys if you still get this errors.

8. trudnai

trudnai Miniboss Boxer

Hi @NikRudenko I have this error. I am in LA if location counts. BB1 works but I have checked with Wireshark it uses a different server anyways. Funny thing is that right after I purchased and downloaded BB2 I was able to run it. Then it crashed and then nothing. Purchase made yesterday afternoon...

9. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Hi All I have a problem with my PC. It says server response error when I try to activate Buildbox. IT worked fine at my Macbook but living this issue in my PC. I added port 80 in Firewall and also enabled all inbound rules for buildbox. I also no vpn connection. I even turned off my windows firewall and my virus protection AVG antivirus still the same. Please help!

Thank You

10. besi

besi Boxer

this is still happening now on buildbox free version they gived to me the license key through mail now every time i open bb it shown cant connect to server

11. besi

besi Boxer

and i dont know what to do anyone here after buidlbox free version with this issue

12. besi

besi Boxer

buildbox can't connect to internet
    this glitch is after release of buildbox free version 2019
    i tried at firewall defender anywhere else
    anyone here to help

Attached Files:

13. Sean Buildbox

Sean Buildbox Serious Boxer

This error means Buildbox cannot currently connect to the server to validate the license. Please check your connection, DNS, firewall, anti-virus, or any other potential things locally that could be blocking this validation please. Also ensure Port 80 is open.

If you have ever tried to install or use an unauthorized version of Buildbox your access to our license server may have been disabled. You will need to check your network HOSTS file and delete any lines pertaining to Buildbox. You will also need to delete any unauthorized modules that were installed on your system.

14. Blackbird Games Studio

Blackbird Games Studio Boxer

@Sean Buildbox in some cases on my side I am unable to connect as well to validate the license and this usually happens if I am downloading something in the background which once I pause the license validation works without an issue, it seems that Buildbox needs the whole bandwidth for itself, could this be the problem as well?

15. besi

besi Boxer

"Please check your connection, DNS, firewall, anti-virus, or any other potential things locally that could be blocking this validation please. Also ensure Port 80 is open. "

:i tried all thoose things also i have not install the unathorized buildbox on my pc
    is there any better way to help us , i contacted the buildbox team and they sended the message as @SeanBuildbox sent
    any other ways to fix this issue or problem ?

16. Sean Buildbox

Unfortunately that error means 100% something local on your connection or machine is blocking our server out. Have you tried alternate connections?

17. besi

besi Boxer

- yea Sean i tried with vpn it worked perfectly then i opened firewall to see where is buildbox i cannot finded it on firewall and i allowed the app through inbound rules also tried with port 80 but yes definetly my pc has this conflict and i think this needed to be fixed through an assistant

18. Sean Buildbox

If it's working through a VPN it almost certainly is your connection blocking us. If you reach out to your ISP they might be able to assist you