I Am About To Lose My Google Account Please Help

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by patostar, Jul 28, 2019.

1. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

I used Quickapp Ninja free app builder a long time ago, before finding out they are scammers and I stopped making their apps, but too late, after uploading like 10 of their apps to my google play account, before I discovered Buildbox.

In 2016 I had no idea about apps, so I said let me try this website free app builder without coding.

But right now google sent me violations, and that I need to update these apps.

I contacted Quickapp ninja that they need to fix these violations, but they are not replying at all, it's been 2 weeks like this, many developers have lost their google developer accounts because of them.

I was thinking that I can make my own apps, use same keystore that these scammed apps are signed with, and I replace these apps with my own, but google sent me back a message and told me if you are enrolled in the app signing key then yes we can help you.

But the disaster is I never enrolled in that program, so I think my account will be suspended soon :(

I have 4 rejected updates and 1 removed app right now.

2. DariusGuerrero

DariusGuerrero Avid Boxer

Not a staff, just a customer too. Just wondering, why can't you update the apps with the same keystore before? Wouldn't that fix it? What does enrolling with the app signing key have to do with it? Is lack of app signing preventing you from updatng? What were the violations?

3. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

Hey, the thing is Quickapp ninja (the scammers) are the only ones who have the keystore, they generate the apk files on their server and they give you the final apk but without any keystore, so quickapp ninja are not helping us to fix the violations, I want to replace these garbage apps with my own apps but with the same keystore, but I dont have this keystore, Google told me I should be enrolled in the app signing key program to be able to help you, which I am not enrolled in.

4. DariusGuerrero

oh no. that's the hard part. not having access to the keystore. good luck patostar.

5. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

Thanks, I know my account will be suspended soon, so I am preparing to open a new one, new pc, router, credit card etc... A totally new identity.

6. DariusGuerrero

if that happens, fight for it first. appeal

7. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

Yeah of course, I will explain to them what happened first, thanks.