Will Bb Extend Our Subscription?

Discussion in 'Buildbox 3.0' started by tonymartz2, Jun 18, 2019.

1. tonymartz2

tonymartz2 Avid Boxer

I left BB and signed up again because of BB3,
    so many promised issues with no fix in sight.
    I know you guys are working hard to make BB3 a great engine for us and we appreciate it but it seems like endless waiting, and poor clear communication.
    I was making $700-$800 a day only on banner and interstitial ads back in 2015 so I know there is money to be made and this is why I'm not giving up.

my question is, time is going by and still most of us can't publish BB3 games just sitting waiting on issues to be fixed such as the ability to use check points and save your progress.
    our subscription will expire. so we paid for a product that we cant use.??
    will you extend our subscription? @traysmith

nizarawi, MomoMe and patostar like this.
  2. andre_sprs

andre_sprs Serious Boxer

I agree, our subscriptions should be extended since we are officially paying for BB3 and can't do anything with it.
    But this thread will be closed by the great "Josh" in 3.....2.....1

nizarawi, MomoMe and patostar like this.
  3. Josh (Nology Games)

Josh (Nology Games) Avid Boxer

I do not just close every thread, I do apologise that we have not released to your expectations, it is however, only a matter of time before we have these issues solved. Everyone has different issues that they want fixed, so we understand the importance of getting this done as soon as possible, remember, we use the same software that we offer you, so it is in everyone’s best interest for it to be completed as soon as possible. Bugs are the main priority as we know that they all but be working, as well as 64 but export, and of course we know that Buildbox 3 does need to get easier. We appreciate your patience, it is only a matter of time before these issues can be solved

4. MomoMe

MomoMe Boxer

I add my voice to tonymartz2 & andre_sprs, totally agree, I even would like if at least they give us an option to Temporary Suspend our subscriptions instead of paying for not working BB3 while can't export a complete game with it.

@andre_sprs And yes "Josh" just closed another post thread which I've just asked for such Temporary Suspend option to stop bleeding subscription money!

nizarawi likes this.
  5. nizarawi

nizarawi Boxer

I agree

6. MomoMe

MomoMe Boxer

@NikRudenko
    @TreySmith
    I Suggest that if BB staff may "MANUALLY" temporary Freeze/Suspend our yearly Subscriptions "On Demand" as an "Option" to stop our money bleeding till you guys fix your issues !??

7. andre_sprs

andre_sprs Serious Boxer

We get the fact that the Buildbox team is working hard to fix issues and add features. Got It!
    But this is the part that doesn't sit well with me and I'm pretty sure a lot of other people "We appreciate your patience, it is only a matter of time before these issues can be solved"

How much patience do you expect from us when we are paying for a product that is basically useless for us "Non-Coders". The excuse use to be that we are paying for BB2 and not BB3. Well since the official release of BB3 we have not been able to use the product that we've paid for. I know that you have nothing to do with that Josh, but when you keep responding to us with the same cookie cutter replies (be patient, the BB team is working hard) it doesn't help the situation.

nizarawi likes this.
  8. Jaro

Jaro Avid Boxer

“Please be patient “ , it is acceptable only when the software is free.

9. TreySmith

TreySmith Moderator

Hi Guys, if you want to suspend a subscription, or have a serious issue that is stopping you from completing a game, then email sean@buildbox.com. He will help you out. We're happy to help. As we are now acquired we're going to be moving fast to improve the platform.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
    Hue Buildbox and Sean Buildbox like this.
  10. tvalleau

tvalleau Boxer

> As we are NOT acquired we're going to be moving fast to improve the platform.

Bummer. Did the deal fall thru?

11. TreySmith

TreySmith Moderator

lol, sorry meant NOW... updating.

Hue Buildbox and Sean Buildbox like this.
  12. TreySmith

TreySmith Moderator

Haha, that was a bad one, huh?

13. rjp996tt

rjp996tt Boxer

I am sure there are lots of moving pieces and I know you all have all worked very hard and continue to on BB3...Something that will help is some consistent communication and updates on what we can expect and when...right now we are all kind of in the dark and do not know really what to expect ...