Resolved: Error Retrieving Information From Server Df Aa 20

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Meynard, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Meynard

Meynard Boxer

Hi! Anyone from you experience this error message when doing in-app purchase from googleplay?
    Not sure what I did wrong in my buildbox settings but I believe I follow all the basics.

2. Meynard

Meynard Boxer

I already found the answer. In buildbox, I usually put com.company.project.productId while in google play in-app product I just use productId as store identifier where it has to be com.company.project.productId as well. :)

3. Muntaser

Muntaser Boxer

I have same issue. I didn't understand what did do.
    can you explain please.

Attached Files:

4. maxcar

maxcar Boxer

What Meynard was talking about is naming your in-app purchase product ID the same as the Store Identifier you use in your Buildbox project when you set up a purchase button.
    If your Buildbox purchase button uses the Store Identifier as something like "com.company.game.removeads", then in your Play Console, when you create your in-app product, the ID needs to be the same. Before I was giving my in-app product the ID as only "removeads", which gave me the error. Hope this helps you !

Before testing make sure that your in-app product is Active and you have set up your Google Play Store License Key in your Buildbox general Settings. Also make sure that you have included valid License Testing emails, you can find this in your Account Details, under the general Settings on the Play Console.

5. ramoos

ramoos Boxer

i follow your tips and dosent work

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
  6. maxcar

maxcar Boxer

Can you tell us something more about how are you trying to implement it? Did you set up Game Services correctly with Keys and other info? What version of BB, Android Studio are you using?