Heyzap Mediation Sdk 10 - Ios [tutorial]

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by Christoph, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Triton_

Triton_ Boxer

Sounds good, but is it possible to do video rewards with just Admob? I know there is a feature to do that in Admob itself, but is it possible to implement it within BuildBox?

2. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

@Triton_ @Christoph Hi yes I am still having problems with heyzap and admob settings but this is at Android and I tried with both SDK 10 and SDK9 and it never showed any admob ads at all. I never tried it with IOS tough. The last time I tried SDK10 with IOS with the BB versions 2.2.9 Beta2 which uses SDK10 Admob was successful. @Triton_ Maybe you the SDK and the version of BB you are using does not match that might be a problem make sure you use the correct SDK page. If you are using BB 2.2.9 Beta3 and above you should use SDK9 Page for IOS if below then go for SDK10 which is called unified platform which you can find at the left side of the heyzap DOcs page. You should also download the related SDKS and use them in order.

So basically If Builbox 2.2.9 Beta3 and above use the following page with its SDKS.
    https://developers.heyzap.com/docs/ios_sdk_setup_and_requirements_unified

If using Buildbox 2.2.9 Beta2 amd below then go with the one below.

https://developers.heyzap.com/docs/ios_sdk_setup_and_requirements

Make sure you don't forget any other App_Ids inside Builbox Advertisment settings leaving only Heyzap ID there. Also check your Game Mind Map and make sure all the ads there selected as HEyzap do not forget Admob there and try again. Good luck.

Christoph likes this.
  3. Triton_

Triton_ Boxer

How would I go about only using Admob? If I change everything to Admob in the mind map, export, then put the Admob sdk into Xcode will it work? Or are there some more/less steps

4. Triton_

Triton_ Boxer

I have tried using both SDK and SDK 10 for HeyZap but still it says it cannot fetch ads, do I have to fetch them manually?

5. Arsmen Studio

Arsmen Studio Avid Boxer

@Christoph Hey Mate , i followed your tutorial and i got 4 errors that i fixed by adding GLKIT.framework. Now i have only heyzap with admob banner ads showing , i don't understand why i am not seeing unity ads and admob interstial / static videos. It closes the game in the end. I thought it was the Admob sdk and i chnged but nothing. Don't know what to do. Anything to say about this? THANKS! :D

6. AaroArts

AaroArts Miniboss Boxer

So to use BB 2.2.9, we must use HeyZap SDK 9.12.7?
    Is the tutorial the same? I'm about to start. Thanks.

7. Bofaisal

Bofaisal Boxer

I got this error guys
    2018-01-30_22-45-47.png 2018-01-30_22-46-58.png

8. Jethro Sallay

Jethro Sallay Boxer

Hey Guys, I'm using BB2.3.6 and having trouble removing an error. I get a Missing context for method declaration.

I'm an absolute noob when it comes to coding, learning more every day though. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Attached Files:

9. DMartensson

DMartensson Boxer

Being a newbie here, but I don't have AppController.mm - I have a GameViewController.mm though. Is this where I should putt my import list?
    And if so, where do I then put the below text as my code don't look the same?

Code:
    // Your Heyzap Publisher ID:
    [HeyzapAds startWithPublisherID: @"00xx4x99885xx62215880xxx3xxx5x1x"];

Any help is apprechiated!