How To Close The Gap Between Characters In Pivot Duel?

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Egehan, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Egehan

Egehan Boxer

Hello everyone!

+ I'm trying to close the gap between 2 characters in the PIVOT DUEL mode. Currently they both stand at 320 | 340

+When I move my first character (Which has 0 rotation) to 320 | 280, I have to move the other character (Which has 180 rotation) to 320 | 400 [So that the distance between them closes a little bit.]

+If I move them both 320 | 280 they just move a little bit below (The distance between them stays the same.)

Now here is my problem when I reposition them at 320|280(340-60) & 320|400 (340+60) the character movement changes. Instead of following a circle pattern they start following an elliptic motion they follow a pattern similar to "8" (I mean the characters' movement widens and narrows instead of following a circle)

2. Egehan

Egehan Boxer

We've solved the problem. The message above is no longer an issue for us.

Thank you!

3. devansh sharma

devansh sharma Boxer

[/QUOTE]

4. devansh sharma

devansh sharma Boxer

Please tell me also how you did so?
    Once I inserted any other ring, even it had connection at someway other than it's own area. It was outside the ring.. Please help if you can..

5. Egehan

Egehan Boxer

I've changed the positions of animations. from default animation I reduced the position from 184 to 140 and after that reduced all advanced move animations from 184 to 140. After that you need to re-order collision shapes. Don't change the positions from start menu. Change them from character menu.

devansh sharma likes this.
  6. devansh sharma

devansh sharma Boxer

Thanks for your help!