The best iOS games of the year.

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by AndyG, Dec 28, 2015.

1. AndyG

AndyG Miniboss Boxer

2. pukaw888

pukaw888 Boxer

Thanks for the link...highly informative on what next game to produce for 2016 , within and expanding the possibilities using BB 2.0

AndyG likes this.
  3. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Hahaha funny. Not one of the top 10 games would be possible to make with Buildbox or a small team. This are all titles with a huge production and customization. Another league so to say, and most probably also another public. Did you even see the list?

pukaw888 likes this.
  4. Phillip Kung

Phillip Kung Boxer

Good list. Something similar to Alto's Adventure could be done in Buildbox it would just take alot of thinking outside the box and polish. I think the Kitty Collector game could be done with a small team or indie studio as well (Non-Buildbox).

5. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Alto's Adventure has rounded and inverted collision shapes which is not possible with Buildbox. You would have to use tons of small pieces and connect them together and even then the slide effect on the surface would not look very smooth.

6. Phillip Kung

Phillip Kung Boxer

You could definitely do it though. I believe trey did something similar in one of his original Buildbox tutorial videos where he was demonstrating creating a racing game.

7. pukaw888

pukaw888 Boxer

i saw the list... but BB2.0 non have touch yet...we saw BB2.0 launching but we do not know yet what is coming...we can be just innovative and creative to know what is effective and not ...based on the top 10 list that we can apply probably what BB2.0 is in store for us....nothing funny...but just be effective like Circle Switch as well as SKY or probably even the coming of EDGE and THE PIT ...thanks for the quote...informative also...hahahaha

8. nthen778

nthen778 Boxer

I'm with you on that. And I really like the artwork on that game. I'm not sure if you could do it with the current version of Buildbox, though.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2015