Continue Game With Rewarded Video! Help!

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Giancarlo Padilla, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Giancarlo Padilla

Giancarlo Padilla Boxer

Ok, so I've implemented the checkpoint system with an event observer in the game over screen which leads to the reward video to continue. However, I can't seem to find a way to make this only occur once per try so the player can't use checkpoints in the game try infinitely. This leads to when a player dies they are given the ability to resume their game after watching an ad, which works as intended, but when the player dies after watching the ad, they are given another opportunity to watch an ad which can go on forever, my goal is to have this only allow one death to be continued. I am using BB Version 2.3.5. Please help, and see my Game Mind Map image below. RewardVideoUI2.PNG
    Mind Map.PNG RewardVideoUI1.PNG GameOverUI.PNG

2. Appossible

Appossible Avid Boxer

hey maybe you can try changing the "One time purchase" to "per game purchase"

3. Giancarlo Padilla

Giancarlo Padilla Boxer

Yes, that then greys out the purchase button, however, it still goes to the Watch video overlay and not the proper and intended Game Over overlay.

4. Lobsters

Lobsters Boxer

Is there any reason why you have 2 event observers for game over? one in your world ui and one in your game over ui...