Packing All Files With Exe One To A Single Exe File..?

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by artenialexa, Aug 11, 2018.

1. artenialexa

artenialexa Boxer

Hello, i have Buildbox 2.3.3, i really want to publish my game to windows but i am afraid of the texture sloters, i worked hard on those graphics, even if i encrypted the files these are still visible to others in game export folder..

I saw a tutorial on youtube from another game engine of someone who exported the exe with folder and data on it to a single exe file that contains all things... I followed the tutorial on buildbox files but it doesn't worked, even if i changed the folder names.. I used enigma virtual box from that tutorial...

Please, someone can help me? :(

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
  2. jmiller8031

jmiller8031 Avid Boxer

I don’t think you understand what an executable file does. All an EXE does is launch a program. You’re asking for a way to write a custom installer for your game that will hide important files in a hidden folder or something like that. You can’t just watch a video and know how to do that. You need a software developer.

3. artenialexa

artenialexa Boxer

Sorry, i am a bit bad with english... It's my first time i export something to windows, I exported only to Android ( and HTML5 using another game engine )...

Yes, i want to hide my folder in a executable file to protect it from hackers and texture sloters, i can do that but i don't know how, a tutorial would really help me but i don't found any for this game engine.. :(

Thanks anyway..