How Can I Earn Points Every Time The Character Touches The Same Object

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by thg78, Aug 24, 2017.

1. thg78

thg78 Boxer

I want to earn points or coins every time the character hit (by collision) THE SAME THING over and over again. This thing can not to be a action because it disappears when used, but I want the object (or enemy, or decoration, or anything else) do not dissapears and be hit every time the character collide with it.

For example: the character is a boxing fighter and must earn points every time he punches the opponent. The control method used here is the "joystick", so the player punch the opponent just sliding the finger in any direction and colliding with him. It's important because the solution can NOT to use another button (as shot button, for example). This game will only have the joystick button.

I've tried the following: I inserted an action (coin) into the opponent's "taking damage animation". It works, but only in the first punch, because the action is used only once and disappears after that.

I hope you can help me.
    Thanks a lot!

2. PlayShaft

PlayShaft Boxer

Have you solved the problem?

3. Chibiske

Chibiske Boxer

im a noob but, can't you put a invisible block in the Punches so when it collides with the opponent it gives you a point?? i mean you want to earn points in colliding right? so make the punches have the 1 coin then when it collides with something it gives you a coin.

(the other thing i thought of while reading this is, putting a spawner on the coin so when your method disappears it will spawn again). i don't know how to implement it though cause im still new to BB. and i'm still watching and reading tutorials here and online ;)