(PLEASE HELP) Exported Andorid apk is not working

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by punkbest101, Feb 13, 2016.

1. punkbest101

punkbest101 Boxer

I've created a small games in buildbox and it runs with no problem inside the buildbox. I follow the step by step of exporting the game into android apk and i can export them succesfully using eclipse . I'm able to install the games on my phone but everytime i try to open the it, the game always crash / stopped working. It only made it into start screen and then the game crash. PLEASE!!! help me with this problem ,i'm really frustated since i don't know what mistake did i make.

2. epicman121

epicman121 Boxer

3. rizwanashraf

rizwanashraf Avid Boxer

Looks like something happening on your main menu screen .. maybe Game center or Ads could be the Issue if you are using it!

4. punkbest101

punkbest101 Boxer

I'm not using any ads in my game. BTW did you ever export an android apk and does it work??

5. punkbest101

punkbest101 Boxer

Do I really have to fill all that? Because I'm not planning to publish this game to Google play yet. I just wanted to test this game on actual device.

6. rizwanashraf

rizwanashraf Avid Boxer

I had this kind of issue once and found that game center was the reason so i thought it could be the issue.
    I have created many apks from Buildbox export and all works just fine. I use Eclipse.

Try with only Bundle Identifier and version number.

7. punkbest101

punkbest101 Boxer

Can you explain to me more about the game center???

8. sysads

sysads Serious Boxer

If you can post screenshot of the error, I might know the issue. Also try using a different android phone and see if its same issue

ruhm64 likes this.
  9. rizwanashraf

rizwanashraf Avid Boxer

There is nothing to explain about game center, you just need your leaderboard set in your developer console and add your ID in buildbox. Thats all .. you can follow buildbox guides for that.

Also as @sysads said screenshot of error would help.

10. epicman121

epicman121 Boxer

try this

11. Gitesh

Gitesh Boxer

Same problem, all things goes ok and when i made my apk and install on my device. It not even open. At the time when i click on the icon of my game game crash.
    Help anyone, otherwise i decide to leave buildbox.

12. Mukesh4744

Mukesh4744 Boxer

Even i have the same Problem, all thing goes ok but the game crash when opened on physical device...

13. m_nouri

m_nouri Boxer

14. NALAYAK

NALAYAK Boxer

I am also facing the same issue i am Unable to build Working APK for my Game. i followed each and every step correctly I Used API 21 it didn't work so i Downloaded and Installed API 23. This also didn't work. So i contacted Buildbox Support(& they Stopped Replying)

i have also made a Video of my process of what i have done to make APK using Eclipse.

Here is the Video Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1eCi1HyUnKKcHF3WUx1c0F6Smc

And after Making my Apk in Eclipse i Installed it on Real Android Device Running Android version 6.0(Marshmallow).

But when i Run my game on Device I get this Output. see(Game Error.png) Screenshot.

Attached Files:

15. NALAYAK

NALAYAK Boxer

Can Anyone Help me in Making a Working APK for my Game. It will be a Great Help.